Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Rescue Team


Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

When I was a kid I was so, lets say, adventurous. I loved playing in the high tress, jumping fences, riding my bike, stuff that generally every kid likes to do, but I also did a thing which many kids do, that's was the opposite of what my parents told me. Our backyard had a rather deep pit, which of course my parents had warned me not to get even near it, but once when I found my self alone because my mom was t work and my father had fallen asleep because he worked nights I thought that it wasn't as deep as everyone had said, and a brave and agile man like myself would have no trouble getting out of it anyways, I was wrong. For minutes, then ours I was in that hole, yelling, but no one seemed to hear me, Every day my best friend me used to go by my house to pick me up in his way to school, but that day he didn't see me come out and walked to school, once in school the teacher asked for me and when my friend told my teacher what had happened she got worried because it was unlike me to miss school. Around five students walked to my house to find out about me, when nobody answered they decided to open the gate and go inside the yard, finally they heard me. Since my friends were small children too they were having trouble taking me out, but they looked around to find an old water hose, they used and pulled me out.

Today there is a lot of people who have fallen in the pit, they are crying for help, but nobody can hear  them. Our great Teacher has sent us as a rescue team, just like my teacher sent those kids, to help people get out of that pit, these people are desperate to get out and they need to find someone to help them. We have been equipped with the necessary tools to accomplish the task. We have to get to work because the pit only brings sadness, desperation, agony and pain. We've been called as a rescue team to bring the people out the pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment