Sunday, October 5, 2014

You are Batman


Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
 
Yesterday I was using the computer when my 31/2 years old daughter comes running inside the house and calls me. While she was playing with my son on their little pool a bee fell in water, being that she is scared of insects she needed help taking the bee out of the water, and since it was still alive it was a good idea for her to go and get me. I used one of her toys to take the bee out of the water and everything went back to being normal. As soon as I went back inside she came and said "Thank you Daddy, you are batman." Being that we have the last seven batman movies it is not a surprise that she associates batman with being a hero, but now I have to teach her about the real hero.

I have a hero that unlike batman is real and omnipresent, that never fails to save me. That hero gave his life to save mine! He doesn't need a justice league or avengers to help him, he's efficient by himself. My hero doesn't need spiderweb, or bat mobile, he's right by my side at all times of trouble.              

                                                                                                                                       Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment